GARBAGE & RECYCLING NEWS
*Please select a service from the list below*
Did you know...
- Recycling a stack of newspaper 3 feet high saves one tree.
- Glass can be recycled an infinite amount of times and never wear out.
- Recycling cardboard only takes 75% of the energy needed to make new cardboard
- Recycling a single aluminum can save enough energy to power a TV for three hours
- Almost half of the food in the US goes to waste – approximately 3,000 pounds per second.
- The average person has the opportunity to recycle more than 25,000 cans in a lifetime.
- Recycling one ton of plastic bottles saves the equivalent energy usage of a two person household for one year.