You may download the upcoming agenda materials by clicking the "current agenda button" or "agenda correspondence button." Below are the individual reports for the upcoming meeting. You may also subscribe for eNotification of City Council Agenda Packets. Agendas are normally available by the Wednesday afternoon before the next meeting.
- 03-31-2015 Council Agenda Packet
- 03-31-2015 Special and Regular Agenda
- 03-31-2015 B1 Water Rate Structure
- 03-31-2015 C2 Council Minutes
- 03-31-2015 C3 LOVR Interchange PGE Pole Easement
- 03-31-2015 C4 Fire-Based Emergency Services
- 03-31-2015 C5 City-Cal Poly Fiber Optic MOU
- 03-31-2015 C6 RFP for Public Safety Voice Recording System
- 03-31-2015 C7 Digital West Conduit Agreement Amendment
- 03-31-2015 C8 Annexation Tax Sharing Agreement
- 03-31-2015 C9 Grant Authorization - Broad Street
- 03-31-2015 C10 Odor Nuisance - Second Reading
- 03-31-2015 B2 Contributing Historic Property - 2881 Broad Street
- 03-31-2015 B3 Exploration of CCA Program
- 03-31-2015 B4 Natural Resources Program Annual Update
You can find out the Council actions by contacting the City Clerk's Office at (805) 781-7100 or reviewing the "Action Update," however please note that action updates are subject to change and that Council Minutes constitute the official record for the Council's actions. Action updates are typically available by end of business the day proceeding a Council meeting.
Can I watch the Council Meeting from home?
City Council meetings can be watched live on Charter Cable Government Access Channel 20 or streamed online. Previous regular City Council meeting videos are available on demand, starting the Friday after which they occur or sooner. Meeting videos can also be viewed and duplicates can be purchased in the City Clerk's Office at 990 Palm Street, San Luis Obispo, during normal business hours.
How can I express my opinion on an upcoming Council agenda item?
All interested persons are invited to attend Council meetings to express their views verbally, or to submit written communications to the City Council to express their opinions for or against the agenda item.
When and where does Council meet?
The City Council meets the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, City Hall, 990 Palm Street, San Luis Obispo, California. Changes to this schedule, and additional meetings which may be scheduled, are publicly noticed.
I want to speak at a City Council Meeting. What do I do?
When you arrive at the Council Chambers, please complete a "City Council Meeting Speaker Card," that is located at the entrance to the Chamber, and submit it to the City Clerk. When the Mayor calls your name, please step to the podium, and state your name and city of residence and whether you represent a business or group. (Note: Municipal Advocates must disclose themselves as such and identify the party(ies) represented - SLOMC Sec. 2.64.070) Speakers are allocated three minutes in which to express their views.