2017-18 Grants-In-Aid Funding Cycle is NOW OPEN!
Applications are due by 5:00pm on Wednesday, January 18, 2017!
The City's Grants in Aid (GIA) program provides financial support to non-profit organizations that promote the economic and social well-being of the citizens of San Luis Obispo.
Funding priorities include:
- Homeless prevention including affordable and alternative housing, supportive services and transitional housing,
- Hunger and malnutrition prevention,
- Supportive physical and mental health services for those in need,
- Services for seniors and/or people with disabilities in need,
- Supportive and developmental services for children and youth in need.
2017-18 HRC Grants-In-Aid Application* (Word Document)
2017-18 HRC Grants-In-Aid Application* (fillable .pdf)
For technical/information, please view the presentation linked below:
For other questions, contact Jenny Wiseman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 781-7010
Samples for Reference