- Two new 40 foot, "Low Floor" busses added to fleet.
- Holiday Trolley served downtown parking patrons during the December
SLO Transit use promoted on local radio.
SLO Transit aquires new van.
- Trolley service for holiday shopping downtown.
- Transit Performance Update
- Free rides on SLO Transit as part of Earth Day celebration.
OTvia2: Monitor SLO Transit bus operations in real-time on the internet.
Double Decker ridership facts for October 2010, and Bus technology
assists the Police Department.
Rideshare Month Bus Painting and SLO Transit Welcomes new Cal Poly
students at Mission Plaza.
9/3/10 - FTA
Triennial review of SLO Transit
SLO Transit and Rideshare Bike Month Commercial, Double Deck Bus
Replacement Project, and Live Time Bus Stop Signs Update
Automatic Vehicle Locator installed at Transit Center and Cal Poly
9/18/09 - New
Cal Poly Bus Stops
Ramona Bus Shelter Art
Transit System Carries over 1 Million Riders
Used Bus Benches find new home in Community Garden
New Transit Buses in Service
- Online Bus Trip Planner